MLFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 09 League

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
360 League is now up!!

360 DRAFT IS UP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MLFL Commish
Admin

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:41 am

We have 8 members now, so we can get this up and going. Our draft will be next Wednesday, at 9:00 eastern time. Wayne, tell your friends if they want to get a team they want, then they need to be in the chatbox at 9 PM ET, and if not, then I'll go to a random site and they can pick their teams.

We will have a 14 game schedule, everyone will play everyone TWICE!! Like I've said before, this league IS going to be active, and if not, then you will be removed from the league.

The games can be played in any order, just remember to post the stats of the game, and if you'd like your players to be recognized for awards at the end of the season(i.e MVP, defensive player of the year, .etc then post the stats of the players you'd like to receive awards(truthful stats only, I have ways of knowing if the stats are true or not) Following these rules will make the MLFL a successful league!
Back to top Go down
https://maddenliveleague.board-directory.net
davidnoooooooo

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:32 pm

so im guessing we wont be using leaguedaddy ?
Back to top Go down
MLFL Commish
Admin

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

na man, I'm broke as hell, and that's why the donate button is on the front page. If I can get enough money by the time NCAA comes around, then we'll definitely be on LGD, but as for now we won't.
Back to top Go down
https://maddenliveleague.board-directory.net
BOSTN BEANER

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:49 am

I sent friend requests to everyone in the league along with a message explaining that the draft will be weds in the chatbox.. i havent checked my xbox since then which was on saturday i believe but ill send everyone a reminder again probably tonight and another on tuesday the day before the draft.. hopefully everyones in the chatbox cuz i dont wana have to give someone a team they dont want and hear them bitch all season.. and theres not gona be any switching teams, once ur up to pick ur team and u pick ur team dont come to me or drake a couple days later and say u wana switch whatever team u draft or if u dont show up and drake gives u a team thats the team u will be..
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

no one played their games so the league is scrapped and we are starting over with a new sign up sheet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 DRAFT IS UP!!!   360 DRAFT IS UP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

360 DRAFT IS UP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLFL :: 360 League :: Members and teams-
Jump to: