MLFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 09 League

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
360 League is now up!!

how to get stats emailed to you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER

how to get stats emailed to you. Empty
PostSubject: how to get stats emailed to you.   how to get stats emailed to you. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 am

ok theres already a game in dispute and i was hoping not to have to go through this but whatever.. the game is not going to count, you guys will re-play the game.. I dont know what happened for sure but we arent gona sit here and fight about it like kids... You're both confident in your game you guys should be confident you can get the win even by starting over...

NOW, before you re-play this game and before you play any other game i want you all to have the stats emailed to you if you dont already.. how you do this is put in madden go to online, go to settings, go to general settings, and then type in your email address and check the box under it that says send postgame stats or whatever it says... its something like that... after you do that save your settings and you will get post game stats after ever ranked game you play...

On the fact of that last game that he said you DC'd him, you said he quit after you were winning well lets face it, sometimes your connections just dont stay together for an entire game, its happened to me many times. Act like men not children and re-play your game. Next time you will have official EA stats that u can post and i will go by that score that you have on the official stats.
Back to top Go down

how to get stats emailed to you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLFL :: 360 League :: Matchups and results :: Rankings-
Jump to: